-
May 22nd, 2005, 08:54 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I really regret not getting two Molly's beach chairs with the code. There's NO way I'm going to buy them at the current price. That would be $40 plus shipping for two little chairs! Even with free shipping, spending $40 for two chairs just doesn't seem proper.
Back in Feb I passed over the chairs thinking I can make them. That may be true but it turns out I have no time at all to make them. And I really really want them to take to the beach in September. Alas. [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] If I could do it over, I would get two Molly's chairs with the code. And also Samantha's beach umbrella.
Julia
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks